Debt Collection Service
Specialized crypto asset expertise.
Our team of lawyers specializing in cryptocurrencies combines legal expertise from various disciplines within the firm, including corporate, commercial, regulatory, dispute resolution, criminal, family, real estate, construction, and employment law. Our integrated team is able to advise you:
Control and ownership of crypto assets.
Tracing crypto assets.
Fraud related to crypto assets
Use of proceeds from crypto investments for the acquisition of real property
Crypto assets and the regulatory framework Investigations and other regulators and law enforcement agencies
Security Token Offerings (STOs) and Initial Coin Offerings (ICOs) including:
Reviewing and advising on the content of white papers
Drafting and advising on the terms of contribution agreements for the issuance of coins and tokens
Reviewing and advising on the terms of coin and token exchange platforms
Advising on anti-money laundering (AML) and know your customer (KYC) compliance.
Advising on wills and trusts relating to crypto assets
Energy Law and Investment
One of the main service that we provide in Turkey as a Law Firm is Energy law and related investment legal matters. Additionally, we follow the last developments in the renewable energy sector which is essential for the world future and its resources.
We assist companies related to energy sector in order to establish their business and to facilate their investment to the country.
Corporate & Commercial
- Joint Venture Agreements
- Purchase of shares
- Company liquidation
- Winding Up proceedings
- Shareholders dispute & Minority oppression
- Injunction restraining the Company or Directors
- Registration of off shore company
- Partnership deeds and litigation
- Sale of Goods
- Contract for Medical services , equipment & facilities
Real Estate & Conveyancing
Apart form the standard conveyance and application for loans for housing and development projects, our scope of work also extends to:-
- Conversion, amalgmation, subdivision, partition land
- Forfeiture of land by virtue of breach of condition of title
- Joint venture & Development agreements
- Foreclosure proceedings
- Surrender and exchange of land with the State Government
- Tenancy agreements
- Eviction & Distress (recovery of rental) proceedings
- Ottoman deed (tapu) research in administration. Land investigation for the clients who had ancetors in the border of current Turkey.
Legal Services for Startup
We offer legal advice and advice on new startups, growing businesses and entrepreneurs who may need help planning next steps in their business. The requirements and challenges faced by companies vary in different stages. We support small to medium-sized businesses with a variety of services, offering different levels of support and different products based on your workplace.
When you decide to start your own business, one of the main decisions you will encounter is what legal entity to form. In starting, you have many different options and each one’s own requirements and implications. You should carefully consider how a particular entity will affect training, maintenance efforts, taxes, etc. And an experienced boot lawyer from Silicon Valley can help you evaluate your range of options so you can choose the right entity for your business. At the goal of the start-up company, we are witnessing the startups of all kinds of corporate owners. We can help you choose the most effective legal entity for your business, so please call for more today.
Litigation & ADR
- land disputes
- sale of goods
- motor vehicle accidents claims
- winding up and breach of duty by directors
- construction & building contracts
- medical negligence
The firm has always been at the forefront of issues which are of public concern to the community. The act, omission & neglect by any Public Authority is analyzed against the prejudice and detriment to the community. The firm objective is to engage public authority into a discussion and to make decisions which will serve to benefit the community
Banking & Finance
- Hire purchase and recovery
- Security / collateral documentation
- Legal charges and related documents
- Loan Agreement cum Assignment and related documents
- Master indemnity agreements
- Bridging loan agreements
- The Penal Code
- Road Transport Act
- Prevention of Corruption Act
- Companies ActFirearms Act
- Dangerous Drugs (DDA) Act
- Employee Provident Fund(EPF) Act and Social Security(SOCSO) Act
- Security Industries Act
- Local Government Act and subsidiary legislation
Employment law has become increasingly complex in view of numerous status which protect the rights and interest of workers / employees. In view of such complexities, we are focused in practical outcomes which benefit both the Employer and the Employee.
We offer practical solutions by providing “hands on” advise in respect of disputes which arise in the work place.
The scope of work extends to:-
- Reorganisations and retrenchment of work force to ensure companies operate profitably and efficiently.
- Drafting of Contracts of Employment and HR Policies to ensure that they are in compliance with local legislation.
- Assisting with setting up of a domestic inquiry panel to investigate any allegations of misconduct.
- Drafting of necessary documentation for the performance improvement process within organisations.
- Industrial Court/Labour Court Representation
- Preparation of Wills
- Establishment of Trusts
- Extraction of Grant of Probate / Letters of Administration
- Deed of family settlements
- Divorce, Nullity
- Custody & Maintenance
- Labour & Employment including being a service provider for organization who choose to out-source this aspect of their organization
- Commercial compliance