Debt Collection Service
With our global network we do not only follow up debt collections in Turkey. Our law office cooperates with its dedicated colleagues all around the world and particulary in Europe.
Our law office provides also Due dilligence service with its attorneys and also financial experts.
Energy Law and Investment
One of the main service that we provide in Turkey as a Law Firm is Energy law and related investment legal matters. Additionally, we follow the last developments in the renewable energy sector which is essential for the world future and its resources.
We assist companies related to energy sector in order to establish their business and to facilate their investment to the country.
Corporate & Commercial
- Joint Venture Agreements
- Purchase of shares
- Company liquidation
- Winding Up proceedings
- Shareholders dispute & Minority oppression
- Injunction restraining the Company or Directors
- Registration of off shore company
- Partnership deeds and litigation
- Sale of Goods
- Contract for Medical services , equipment & facilities
Escrow Agency / Escrow Agreement
The amounts in escrow are paid into separate escrow accounts especially opened for the transaction.In agreement with the parties and depending on term of the escrow agreement the amounts are deposited as daily callmoney or fixed term deposit.
We provide our clients with individual escrow agreements especially adapted to the transaction in question. Only individual escrow agreements are able to properly provide for your needs.
Real Estate & Conveyancing
- Conversion, amalgmation, subdivision, partition land
- Forfeiture of land by virtue of breach of condition of title
- Joint venture & Development agreements
- Foreclosure proceedings
- Surrender and exchange of land with the State Government
- Tenancy agreements
- Eviction & Distress (recovery of rental) proceedings
European Law & Rights Concerning Ankara Agreement
In the light of new decisions based on Ankara Agreement, Turkish citizens acquired privillages in the field of freedom of establishment and providing services in EU countries. Visa requirements and requirements for capital investment are essential obstacle for Turkish citizens. Accordingly, the firm assists its clients aiming to establish business or provide services in EU countries via coordination with law firms in EU countries.
Litigation & ADR
- land disputes
- sale of goods
- motor vehicle accidents claims
- winding up and breach of duty by directors
- construction & building contracts
- medical negligence
The firm has always been at the forefront of issues which are of public concern to the community. The act, omission & neglect by any Public Authority is analyzed against the prejudice and detriment to the community. The firm objective is to engage public authority into a discussion and to make decisions which will serve to benefit the community
Banking & Finance
- Hire purchase and recovery
- Security / collateral documentation
- Legal charges and related documents
- Loan Agreement cum Assignment and related documents
- Master indemnity agreements
- Bridging loan agreements
- The Penal Code
- Road Transport Act
- Prevention of Corruption Act
- Companies ActFirearms Act
- Dangerous Drugs (DDA) Act
- Employee Provident Fund(EPF) Act and Social Security(SOCSO) Act
- Security Industries Act
- Local Government Act and subsidiary legislation
Employment law has become increasingly complex in view of numerous status which protect the rights and interest of workers / employees. In view of such complexities, we are focused in practical outcomes which benefit both the Employer and the Employee.
We offer practical solutions by providing “hands on” advise in respect of disputes which arise in the work place.
The scope of work extends to:-
- Reorganisations and retrenchment of work force to ensure companies operate profitably and efficiently.
- Drafting of Contracts of Employment and HR Policies to ensure that they are in compliance with local legislation.
- Assisting with setting up of a domestic inquiry panel to investigate any allegations of misconduct.
- Drafting of necessary documentation for the performance improvement process within organisations.
- Industrial Court/Labour Court Representation
- Preparation of Wills
- Establishment of Trusts
- Extraction of Grant of Probate / Letters of Administration
- Deed of family settlements
- Divorce, Nullity
- Custody & Maintenance
- Labour & Employment including being a service provider for organization who choose to out-source this aspect of their organization
- Commercial compliance